Thread: Houston Z's
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 02:27 PM   #85 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oso View Post
Seeing how this is going to be my daily driver when I am not on the bike. I think i would go with a TT setup with just a moderate tune to preserve the motor. I only have 16k miles and I would like to see reach 100k one day.

I wouldnt mind going the faster route with a single but I think in the long run i will regret that I didnt go TT.
For modest power a SC can fit the bill & is easy to install/maintain along with not pushing the motor.
I have 400whp with a GTM stage 1 and hit 80k miles a couple months ago (was boosted at 19k miles), my rotrex unit seized up but motor is still going strong for now. Many guys are making 500-600whp with TT/T kits on stock blocks while still going strong, many have made the switch to e85 which might not be ideal for a DD but has some nice benefits and if you build it in from the start it is just bigger fuel pump & injectors with a RFS.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote