View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 01:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshDawg View Post
I completely agree. The new C63 is so amazing. I just wish it had wider fenders in typical AMG fashion bc it looks identical to a c300 with the AMG line option. Haha ya don't test drive until you're ready to buy. Otherwise you may make a poor financial decision like I always do when it comes to cars.. lol.
C450 is also gonna be really nice and you can actually get a decent discount on one as well as good finance rates, whereas they never give discounts on AMG cars. I know a guy who got 18% off of his 2015 C class from Mercedes of Long Beach (I forgot if it was C300 or 400), which is astonishing. That's about 10K off. I tried negotiating for the GLA 45 I drove and was offered only a couple thousand off sticker.
Sounds good. A Mercedes is definitely in my future. Which one? Not sure yet... Mercedes won me over because they are the ONLY "premium" brand right now that understands the importance of hydraulic steering unit characteristics in a sports car.