View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 12:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
RoshDawg
Track Member

Drives: '13 911 C2S
RoshDawg has a spectacular aura aboutRoshDawg has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
lol I'm completely obsessed with what AMG as been doing in the sports car world. I'm love the GLA45 AMG, the C63 AMG and my most desired ride... The AMG GT-S... I plan on test driving all these cars in mid- summer. That is when i'll be in the position to purchase.

I test drive cars all the time but this is one small group of cars i don't want to drive till I'm ready to buy because... I'll die if i fall in love now then

I really want the A45 but...
I completely agree. The new C63 is so amazing. I just wish it had wider fenders in typical AMG fashion bc it looks identical to a c300 with the AMG line option. Haha ya don't test drive until you're ready to buy. Otherwise you may make a poor financial decision like I always do when it comes to cars.. lol.
C450 is also gonna be really nice and you can actually get a decent discount on one as well as good finance rates, whereas they never give discounts on AMG cars. I know a guy who got 18% off of his 2015 C class from Mercedes of Long Beach (I forgot if it was C300 or 400), which is astonishing. That's about 10K off. I tried negotiating for the GLA 45 I drove and was offered only a couple thousand off sticker.