View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 10:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshDawg View Post
The GLA 45 is seriously an STI for grownups. It is seriously a ridiculous car that will make you feel like a hooligan (in a good way). Especially if you get the awesome optional spoiler.

Macan is definitely a way better place to be inside in terms of luxury. GLA has the bottom tier interior luxury, the same as the CLA, A and B class. And that tablet nav screen is just terrible and tacky. When in park or idle, you will be wishing the car had the interior to match its price. But then again the interior kind of matches what the GLA is. Its a fun car meant for hooning and being a tad juvenile (which there is nothing wrong with), and is not meant to be babied at all like a more luxurious car such as a Macan. You would treat it like you would treat a mistress, whereas the Macan would be your wife. Therefore, the interior is more well suited than one would imagine. Oh, and with the AMG performance exhaust, you will be chuckling every time you rev the thing.

Unknown I think you found your next car. This is your 20th post on the GLA 45! Haha you should go test drive one.
lol I'm completely obsessed with what AMG as been doing in the sports car world. I'm love the GLA45 AMG, the C63 AMG and my most desired ride... The AMG GT-S... I plan on test driving all these cars in mid- summer. That is when i'll be in the position to purchase.

I test drive cars all the time but this is one small group of cars i don't want to drive till I'm ready to buy because... I'll die if i fall in love now then

I really want the A45 but...