Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 10:03 AM   #970 (permalink)
The Dimer
Track Member

Drives: 2010 PW 370z
The Dimer has a spectacular aura aboutThe Dimer has a spectacular aura about

Really liked the finale, but I'm not sure it needed to be 90 minutes long. I felt like they could have condensed it into a normal episode and it would have been a little faster pace without losing too much in terms of the story.

Sasha continued to stay in crazy town and at this point I would have preferred she just stayed in the walker mass grave and been done. She seemed to be coming around towards the very end when Maggie stops her from killing Gabriel and they all start praying. Maybe Sasha and Gabriel will help each other stop being useless.

I was hoping Glenn would have killed Nicholas (especially after he shot him) but I'm kind of glad he didn't. It shows that Glenn still has some humanity left and hopefully Nicholas will finally figure out that he's a tool and stop acting like one. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite them in the ***. I am really curious how Glenn got away from all those walkers that we barreling down on him, though.

Rick and Pete played out almost exactly like the comics and it was very satisfying to see it on screen. Dropping the dead walker in front of the meeting was a nice touch too, showing the people of Alexandria just how screwed they could be if people like Rick weren't around.

We finally get to see the wolves (at least some of them) and they look like they'll definitely a source of conflict for the group. Their trap that Aaron and Daryl walked into was pretty ingenious, as was their means of resetting it afterwards. It'll be interesting to see if they are the TV equivalent to the Saviors or a new group all together.

And hell yes Morgan is back! He's lost his crazy and now have this bad *** zen ninja thing going on. I hope we get to see a flashback showing what happened between Clear and Conquer. It'll also be interesting to see if the final scene will affect his view of Rick. He had just got done explaining to Aaron and Daryl that all life was precious only to walk in right as Rick is blowing a guy's head off.