View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 11:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
Zipper 104
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 PW/Frost/Spt/AT
Zipper 104 will become famous soon enough
Default I piggybacked on this related thread.

Great thread. It made it clear that I ought to get the lockouts for my SPL camber arms so all the camber adjustment is handled by the arms themselves.

Now my issue.....I have the SPC toe bolts for toe adustment on the lower spring buckets but have not installed them yet. I have the template for elongating the holes. The instructions make no mention at all of elongating the holes to the INBOARD side only of the stock holes. Is this right?
It appears that if I put the template in place to mark the hole it leads me to believe one ought to elongate the stock hole in both inboard and OUTBOARD directions since the template seems to be symmetrical. OR, do I just align the template to the outboard edge of the stock hole and elongate to inboard? I have not been able to find much other than toe bolt installs on 350s. Everything I've seen says to elongate the holes in only the one direction....inboard. Is the 370 different, or once the car is lowered, inboard is the only direction you'll need adjust to get the toe back to spec after the camber is set?
Sorry if I haven't made this clear.....if I were to just drag my butt under my car and take a good look it might be obvious and I wouldn't need to be asking this question.

Thanks. 104
Zipper 104 is offline   Reply With Quote