View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 11:00 PM   #80 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

what a race weekend!!!

finally we have a winner which is not in Silver colour!!!!

I have nothing against Mercedes because they've been struggling for so many years and it is their credits to have such a good car and good drivers!!

but to have someone to give them some challenges is icing on the cake for F1!!!!

I remember Toto have said after the Austrilian grand prix that mercedes could pull a bigger gap in Malaysian grand prix.

And today we saw another team just beat them fair & square!!!!

regardless it is because of the speed of the car or the pit strategy, ferrari beat them as a whole, car speed, driver and pit strategy, it's team work!!!

I'm never a fan of Vettel, especially his "yes yes yes wow woooooo" after winning a race, it's very annoying.

but today I am feeling happy for him, and for ferrari (and I am not a fan of ferrari either)

because it is the reward of the hard work of a team and driver!

I really feel sorry for Raikkonen, he is overall the fast driver in this weekend, but because of a string of bad luck.... he can only finish 4th.

but hey, he started at 11th, dropped couple places at the opening lap, then dropped to dead last.... and come back to 4th, it couldn't be any better, consider those finished in front of him are at least the same level as him in the fastest car.

Really looking forward to the next race where the top four, Hamilton, Raikkonen, Roseberg and Vettel all fight together fair and square!!!

alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote