View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #61 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Update:

So the woman is claiming all sorts of damages and injuries now. She's saying I'm at fault. (I guess I made her drive without a license and fall asleep at the wheel.) So I guess it's war. Really sucks. I was hoping this would just get handled, she'd tell the truth, and I'd get back to life as usual. If this costs me to the point that it eats into the money they owe me, I'm going to be really pissed.
I know the feeling. Sorry to hear about all this. Lawyer up quick and if you haven't already done so, get to the hospital and start seeing a chiropractor. Trust me, the payout in the end is substantially bigger if you do so. And DON'T give her insurance any statements!!!!! Only speak to your own insurance adjuster. When the other side calls, don't even answer it.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote