View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 10:04 PM   #98 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDan50 View Post

Just a sweet pic someone took at a meet in Myrtle Beach. On another note, I've been seeing so many people I know get their cars damaged either in driving collisions or just stupid people driving, I decided to get a dash cam. I figure its a cheap investment that might help me out one day. I even decided to get one for my wife's car and my daily Prius.

There's so many out there that it was hard to decide on one to get. They range anywhere from $50 to $500 :P Took me a few hours of researching online to find one that I felt comfortable with. I should be getting them this or next week then I can post up my review. For now I'm just using my GoPro Hero 3 set in 5 min loop and hardwired for power as my dash cam.
I thought the same thing. My brother got me a nice cheap one for X Mass. It's a BlueSkySea or something. I figure its good insurance for accident and keeps valet drivers from doing stupid stuff with my car if know the drive is being recorded. The camera powers on when the car starts and stays on for 30 seconds after the car is shut off. It also has a G shock function where it will record and "lock" the recording so it can't be recorded over when the accelerometer triggers a sudden change in G's.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote