View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 02:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kamillio
Enthusiast Member

Drives: N/A
Kamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond repute

It is completely stock motor. I was in the area in South Florida for only a couple of days and there is a tuner there who is recommended by a few guys here so I just went with the hot headed excited tune on the stock motor after owning the car for 3 days.

If I added an intake like Stillen gen 3, would I need a retune? The tuner said that the Nismos have pretty high flow exhaust, he recommended only test pipes and intakes. I won't get test pipes cause they are a bit too loud.

Plus I just looked around, people have 250 ftlb and I only have 208. Isn't that a big difference on torque even if they used dynojet(higher numbers) and mine was on Mustang(a bit lower numbers)?