View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 07:01 AM   #1086 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano13 View Post
You know the best part is...

When you here a 370z mess up shifting and find out its actually an 7AT and the guy still messes up with a semi-auto transmission

It's actually easier to do than you think. I loved to downshift that bitch but I ALWAYS forgot that when you brake hard and come down in speed quickly it will always beat you to the punch. Meaning that when I think I'm downshifting to third it'll have just done that so I wind up in second and far too high in the power band for what I'm trying to do. It always becomes and "ah ****" moment. Managed to do that a few times a months for the two years I had it. Some people never learn. lol.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote