Thread: UpRev eTune
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 12:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
Merv
Track Member

Drives: 11 GM grey sport tou
Merv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkngo View Post
Hey guys and gals,

I've been searching on the tuning section but I have not come across UpRev e-tune. I was thinking of purchasing the standard Osiris with an e-tune. I will upgrade to the tuner once I go FI.

Right now I have the following bolt-on mods: FI CBE, FI TP, and Stillen CAI. The closest tuner to me is four hours away... Is the e-tune worth it?
I would say so. Even on a stock car it's worth it. If your going to pay anyways,why not sooner than later. Up until you go fi,you get to enjoy the tune in between as opposed to not having it. I'm actually getting tuned right now and have pretty much the same mods as you. I've driven around for about two weeks with these bolt ons without a tune and its a big difference over stock. Now I just started sending data logs and have had 3 different maps made and all I can say is holy sh:t,like night n day. And Visconti isn't even close to being satisfied.
You won't regret it man. Like these guys said,just make sure you shop around for a good tuner.