View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 01:30 PM   #119 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah the BRZ/FR-S and Miata do provide some cornering thrills and good feel (and in the case of the Miata, wind in your hair) but along with it comes the complete lack of anything you'd call quick acceleration compared to... A V6 Camry or minivan, certainly not the Z.

The 370Z puts down a respectable 0-100 time and runs the quarter mile in a respectable 13-something seconds, while offering a great sports car driving experience. Not the greatest sports car driving experience, but a great one nonetheless.

If people want to give up even more of that experience to mash the gas to a sub-13-second quarter mile that's their choice but the point is, they're all choices, there is no right or wrong, except for the individual.

I don't like how the last gen Mustang drives but I do hold out hope for the new one (have not tried it yet) although I'm not encouraged by the reviews so far.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote