View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 11:35 AM   #114 (permalink)
Firebase99
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 3.8 Gen Coupe GT
Firebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Kinda disagree with all due respect. When I bought my Z in '13 I cross shopped the Mustang. I bet the majority of us did. Yes, yes the 5.0 is faster in all aspects, etc. I'll be sounding like an 86 buyers excuse though, what made me buy the 370 was A) I had a 260, 280, 300, 350, 370. And B) that truly INTIMITE relationship with a true 2 seat sports coupe. No matter how fast the Stang is it could NEVER offer that feeling to me. It's not all about HP with these cars, obviously. Otherwise we would all be in a 5.0. It's the same price point but a very different driving experience.

Edit: C'mon driving a small 2 seat Z car, its like piloting a fighter jet. Its the one thing I miss from my 370 as opposed to me 3.8 Genny. Its still way smaller and a better drivers car than the Mustang but not quite the relationship of the 370. But I gave that up for a more GT, softer ride, with the the tech and leather with more power. No, not quite as fast as a 370, but VERY close for less money. Lets see what the Z35 offers and I might find myself in one. Yet again.
Unlike the 86, the Z is NOT dealbreaker slow. It's the fastest NA V6 on the market or at least it was until 2013? (If another nab6 hasnt come along?)[/QUOTE]

You mean short of Porsche's and other "exotics" I assume? Then again...NA 6 Cylinder....? Ehhhhhh?
Firebase99 is offline   Reply With Quote