View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 06:04 PM   #107 (permalink)
MR.nismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gun Metal
MR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Other than price i don't know why people always feel compelled to compare the Z to the Mustang. They're different cars with different markets. I guess the beauty of the Z is it really has no direct competitor. No its not the fastest, no its not the best handler, but when looking at it as a package, It does everything well but nothing great. Most other cars in its price range excel in one area and really lack at others. That is ultimately what drove me to buy a Z.
[/QUOTE]

Yes sir, well said. Is not the fastest nor the best in any specific area but is a well put package and for 30some up to low 40's I think is a good price. And you are correct, there is no much of a competition when you compare a two seater rwd 6 cylinder that is not in the "exotic" or the expensive class (anything over $75K). The Z is not about high HP and that other non-sense stuff but is about a spirit and the true essence of a sports car. Is a car that drives and feels as it was intended.