View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 05:32 AM   #98 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

I've driven the new Mustang plenty of times. The 5.0 and the ecoboost. While they may look great on paper, the driving experience is not the same as the Z. Its big and you feel it. Yes it can finally handle and is MUCH better than the last gen, but in my opinion, it does not feel as graceful around a turn as a Z, again because you can really feel the weight.

Other than price i don't know why people always feel compelled to compare the Z to the Mustang. They're different cars with different markets. I guess the beauty of the Z is it really has no direct competitor. No its not the fastest, no its not the best handler, but when looking at it as a package, It does everything well but nothing great. Most other cars in its price range excel in one area and really lack at others. That is ultimately what drove me to buy a Z.
b15 is offline   Reply With Quote