View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 10:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
RoshDawg
Track Member

Drives: '13 911 C2S
RoshDawg has a spectacular aura aboutRoshDawg has a spectacular aura about

I absolutely know what you mean. The main thing for me with the PP is the better gearing. The poor gearing in the non PP was the reason for that 430hp feeling slow. Also, Ford is not known for their auto trans so that took away from some of the feeling as well. The mustang was a very comfortable place to be in though. Seats were great and cooled my butt to sub zero temperatures lol. Apple Carplay and new sync system next year will certainly be a welcome addition too.

Your '16 is gonna be amazing. Premier trim, sync 3, PP manual. I know you're gonna love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
The e92 M3 CP is an excellent choice! What a car!

One thing to note about the Mustang... the automatic (which you drove) is not available with the Performance Package which includes all of the necessary performance features outside of the engine like dampers, tires, steering/traction/stability calibration, etc. What you drove is basically the "cruiser" version of the car.

There is a massive difference between the non PP and PP Mustangs, much like with the previous generation. I would certainly not be happy with a non-PP car.