View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 08:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
RoshDawg
Track Member

Drives: '13 911 C2S
RoshDawg has a spectacular aura aboutRoshDawg has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
I would flip that, here in DC all the douches seem to drive a M3 or some variant of the 3 Series. The 911 (which I also have 07 C4S) is driven by more mature older guys like me. Go try my previous car a 2Gen CTS-V, it can and will easily kill an M3 (did it many times...same for a S4) and easily run with a 911 turbo. It has 4 doors too. The tech is a bit 2009 or so though. Decent one can be had for 38K or so....and they seem to be rising in value too. Go try one just for fun.
I definitely know the CTS V is more than capable. Unfortunately, I do not like the style..

After more than a month of searching like crazy (back when I did my first round of test drives) I think I found the one.

2012 BMW M3 Coupe For Sale in Riverside, CA - CarGurus

Attached is the spec sheet. Unfortunately it has a moon roof.. But I think I can live with that since I love the interior. No wear on the seats at all!

Dealer was going to sell it to a sister company in Newport for the list price at the end of the month, and were not willing to negotiate at all unless I financed with them, all I got them down to was $45,500. Car has a year left on bumper to bumper warranty and unlimited maintenance until 100K miles or 2018.

Going to put in a refundable deposit tomorrow and sell the Z over the weekend. I'm getting both excited and nervous, and honestly I just cannot wait!

Would love to know your thoughts on the car guys.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Init.dochassisNumberE797543.pdf (57.0 KB, 8 views)