View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 02:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

my experience is... dont' limit to just 1 colour option.

if you see a black/black for lets say 25k but then also a like model that's white/permesian thats 24k, would that be a deal breaker to save the 1k for the color difference?

also as 370zseth said, how far are you willing to travel?

here's my anecdote: when i was shopping for a z i saw one listed for 33.5k, 35k km, 2010... went to see it and wasn't impressed with how it looked. not clean, beaten, used, little scruffs etc etc.

literally the day i booked to go in to test drive i saw another Z that was on the opposite side of town. 2012, 15k km, 2012 for... 31.5 listed. the first was red this one black. i wanted white > black >red but in terms of colour so it was still my pick.

needless to say, i went with the newer, cheaper model that was also in better condition. each dealer is different and depends on your bargaining skills. i managed to talk them down a bit as well so that was a double win for me.

tl;dr - keep an open mind, don't rush, and you're probably going to have a flush of cars onto the market now that spring is around the corner so your selection will be greater.

WELCOME!
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote