View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 12:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Done Deal DR
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Altima 3.5SL SB
Done Deal DR is on a distinguished road
Default SQUARE 19x10 ‘09-‘12 370Z OEM Forged Ray’s Sport wheels

Sold!

I have for sale a set of 4 square rear 19”x10” OEM forged wheels from the 2009-2012 model 370Z Sport package made by Ray’s Engineering. I came upon this set when I bought 2 sets of these wheels from this forum from users ‘1st’ and ‘edzilla123’ to put together an all 9” front set for my ’14 Altima.

Wheel specs:
  • Size: 19x10
  • Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
  • Offset: +30
  • Weight: 23.8 lbs

Overall these are in great condition with no curb rash. The finish on each wheel is holding up well with no major problems, they are however used wheels that are several years old and have nicks here and there as should be expected. All of the wheels have been cleaned and inspected by me once I received them, with a fresh coat of wheel wax applied. I've done my best to accurately describe the condition and taken pictures of anything that I could get to show on my DSLR using my admittedly sub par camera skills.

These are ready for a new owner to enjoy them! They will be boxed in the Varrstoen boxes they were shipped to me in with the faces bubble wrapped, then double boxed, 2 per larger box.

Wheel 1: Nick on outer rim face as shown in 2nd pic.

Wheel 2: - Small gouge on rim shown in 2nd pic. Light wear/fine scratches on face of spoke shown in pic 3 and 4.

Wheel 3: Scrape on outer wheel shown in pic 2, appears to be from being sat face down (not deep), small scrape on wheel face shown in pic 3.

Wheel 4: No notable issues

Asking price: $1000 + Shipping + PayPal

There are a few pictures not posted here in my Photobucket gallery.

Last edited by Done Deal DR; 04-01-2015 at 11:05 AM.
Done Deal DR is offline   Reply With Quote