View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 05:38 AM   #70 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victort View Post
i disagree with that. the new 5.0 has been out less than a year and i've already seen more 5.0 around than 370z in 6 years. that's saying something.
I don't. The Z is definitely not your best bet for the fastest thing you can buy for the money and hasn't been for quite some time. What it provides though, is an experience you won't find in anything else available, and if that's what you like then the Z is what you're getting, because that's all there is.

If they could make a Mustang that drove like a sports coupe should I would buy one in an instant, but so far I have not been impressed with any of the ones I drove vs. the Z - and I'm well aware that both of them would put down better lap times than my NISMO on most tracks. They just were not exciting to drive in the slightest outside of the first couple of rushes from the V8's power.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote