Thread: SZ Clutch
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 03:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb@SZ View Post
From Greg,

Hi Charles,

I am very sorry you feel we did not provide you with good service.

I felt we tried to help you in any way we could.

We had custom parts made and shipped them next day air to you at our expense to try to help you with what seemed like an odd problem.

I offered to pay labor for a typical clutch job if the part ended up being defective.

When the clutch was pulled, it was clear the disc had been bent and was destroyed trying to make it work being bent.

With over 30 years experience in this business, and knowing how our parts are tested, it was clear this disc was bent after leaving us. With knowing your turbo kit was a pain to work with, it was easy to understand how the installer could bend the disc.

When the disc was found to be bent and was clearly an installer error, it is not reasonable to ask us to pay for labor for something that clearly was not our fault.

We sent you a replacement disc, and even upgraded you to the more expensive disc on top of deep discounting the clutch to you in the first place.

I am sorry you see it differently and I am beyond shocked your trying to hurt our business on line.
Greg,

I emailed you a full response to this partial truth. I'll be more than happy to paste the entire email chain here if you would like. Otherwise, don't bother responding to me here. I have every right to share my impression of my transaction on an open forum, and I will do so. The part was defective, and you placed blame on the installer to avoid having to pay out of pocket. That's not how a reputable company does business.

Last edited by Chuck33079; 03-24-2015 at 03:32 PM.
Chuck33079 is offline   Reply With Quote