View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 01:53 PM   #50 (permalink)
brancky3
Track Member

Drives: 14 370Z Gun Metallic
brancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC416 View Post
All good. I cross-shopped both cars before I got the Z so I took it a little personal. A lot of posters on here think that car is the answer to everything.

That being said I think $60k defeats the purpose of an affordable sports car that the Z stands for. Maybe I could see it if they go with the rumoured 2 engine choices and you max out the more expensive one with all the bells and whistles. Still doesn't make much sense to me though.
It's compared a lot because it's close competition, close in price and 100 more hp but in a Mustang

I would never spend $60k on a Z, no matter how many bells and whistles it has. I'd rather take a Cayman S ($64k) with zero options than a loaded Z at $60k.