View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 12:22 PM   #42 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
If they make it to fit the current hood they would have to integrate the unit into the intake manifold...
Funny this is being spoke about now. Just last week I was looking at my extra parts from my old motor wondering how I could get a roots on there. Needless to say, I am extremely curious about this project.

I think the biggest challenge will be to fit it all under the oem hood. It will need something like the TVS2300 to get the power we are all looking for.

Roots setups are just so simple and effective. I would rather put one on then take my cats off again..lol.

Last edited by TopgunZ; 03-24-2015 at 12:25 PM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote