View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 11:01 AM   #969 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
I was hoping you didn't remember GTM was really the only VB upgrade right now lol

yea yea ok for slightly less you can hold 500tq in the MT vs AT.

but it's still subpar.
nice try

Damn straight!

Now there's some AT driver logic! MT is better and less expensive, but it is still subpar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Haven't bought a TV in over five years so that's good to know. My plasma still looks just as good as any I see at other people's house or the stores.

The only draw back I have on plasma is the pixels age. In another couple of years I'll probably be out of brightness setting
You will be buying an OLED TV next, I can pretty much guarantee it. My LED is nearly 7 years old now, but it was one of the top of the line 240Hz (need for sports) at the time. No reason to upgrade even now. I'll wait until the OLED get a little better and come down in price.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote