View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 09:26 AM   #36 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
I am just saying that there is another kit in the works. I will post up if it comes to fruition... Any information I receive I will post up. I will eventually make a new thread once all the information is available. but as of right now think of it as in the works... I dont know timelines yet either... I wont be able to answer questions until I get more info myself and anything I get I will forward with no filter.
Will this be like the Stillen 350z roots kit where a new hood is going to be required because of space limitations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by airikrankin View Post
Say someone was to copy the bracket that holds the blower from a gtm kit, how illegal would that be? How different from original would it need to be? Or is that area just off limits, like iv heard sts has a patent for rear mount turbos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think GTM has any claim to the bracket, you could get the kit. Make copies of parts and then re-sell it and branded as your own. Then again I would say probably getting one and making improvements would be a better option. This way you start with a solid base but makes changes & slight configuration adjustments so even then it won't matter if they look similar as it will be a different design.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote