View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 07:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
KratikosG37
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 TT Wrapped G37
KratikosG37 will become famous soon enoughKratikosG37 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
Most know me here but before I begin I just want to point out the purpose of this thread. I know everyone will be partial to who they went with in being loyal to that manufacturer so lets play nice.

After spending much money on a built motor , etc, etc I now have a cracked exhaust manifold that I'm going to have welded for now but I'm wondering how long that will last. So at this point I'm wanting to get some much needed feedback on other turbo kits including mileage and issues so I do not waste even more money on my car's boosting needs. Knowing there are a lot of great options out there now I only want make the right decision so I'm not having to buy another turbo kit like I'm having to do now ..

That being said if you fi people could chime in and give some details of your build including boost and most of all mileage..
I've had 0 issues with my GTM kit if I was going to do anything I swap the turbos out for GTX when you go built block.

No need to waste money on new piping and intercooler at the very least just send your Garrett turbos off for service.

If I didn't have a Kit the AAM would be my choice.

Like many people said already. FI, AAM, BP is about the best kits you going to find.