View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 06:57 AM   #96 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by russw007 View Post
So i took my car to the dealer yesterday and they said it might be getting to much air from the K&N air filters?! so they put the stock air filters back in to see if that fixes the problem. does that make any sense to anyone else? it has to be the throttle bodies. are they hard to take out and clean?
In my Z the dealer prove everything... In that moment i have K&N drop ins too... they changed for the OEM's one and the problem still, they also change the MAF sensors and the same problem again... they ending up cleaning the throttle bodies and then problem solved... Thanks to God no more issues again... soo I recommend you to tell that to the dealer to see if that can fix your problem.

BTW I dont know but I see that this problem are more common on the 2013 Z
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote