View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 08:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Zauskycop
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370Z, '16 Miata
Zauskycop will become famous soon enough
Default 2015 One Lap of America

Yeah, I've said it enough... The intention of buying the Z in 2013 was to set it up and running the 2015 OLOA. I've slowly been doing this and though I don't quite have everything on it that I would like, I have improved it enough to be fast and reliable. Plus, it leaves me more to build on for the 2016 event!

I would like to thank everyone for their suggestions, tips and advice so I could do the most efficient upgrades that I could, and not waste money on upgrades that will need upgrading (for the most part).

This year's schedule will take us from South Bend, to Omaha, Denver, Pueblo, North Texas, Bowling Green and back to South Bend.

So what are the modifications to the car so far?? On my 2012 Base Sport...

Fast Intentions 34 Row Oil Cooler
Fast Intentions 18" Resonated Exhaust
Stillen Brake Ducting
Stillen G3 Long Intakes
CJ Motorsports Road Race Pump
Whiteline Front Swaybar
Whiteline Differential Bushings
Z Speed HD CSC and Insulate Clutch line
TAK JAK's custom Upper front A-Arms
NISMO Diff Cover
Forgeline F14 18" wheels (Square setup)
SPL rear Camber links (with lockouts)

I would like to thank all of the vendors who have helped me make good decisions, and help me with installation questions (Charles especially with the Fuel Pump!) along the way. So what is left...??? Eventually Bilstein PSS10 shocks, Fast Intentions Cats, Full tune, Quaife Diff, SPL Upper Front A Arms, Racing seat (only installed for the event) and a harness bar. THAT is for 2016...hopefully.

I would also like to thank Winding Road Racing Winding Road Racing | Auto Racing Gear, Auto Racing Parts & Tools, Racecar Services, Auto Racing Suits | Austin, TX for sponsoring me for this Year's OLOA. They were kind enough to donate all the brake pads I will need for the event! (Carbotech XP8's all around!)

I would like to thank all of the vendors who have helped me make good decisions, and help me with installation questions (Charles especially with the Fuel Pump!) along the way.

If you are on Facebook, and you wish to follow along (first week of May) feel free to start following my race team (Normally for my Spec Miata, but EXPANDED NOW!!) if you search for Team Blenderblaster. Hope you follow along. I will be a bit of an underdog in my class (Sports cars, over 3.5L, Under $50,000) and in the stomping grounds of new Camaros, Mustangs, and older Corvettes...but we will see what we can do!

Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster
Zauskycop is offline   Reply With Quote