View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 08:04 PM   #2579 (permalink)
bkngo
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z K51 M6
bkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond repute

Running4Mayor, I'm debating on a brand new amuse replica in full carbon for a very good price from Aerojacket (saving hundreds and it is ready to ship) or spend about the same amount for the Works CR2P wheels (however, I would have to wait). So the body kit is a "must have now" in order to save a few hundred bucks... but I really like those wheels... hard decision... or the alternative is get the Works wheels and purchase the Stillen front, sides, and spoiler (Stillen fixed the fitment issues according to the recent posts). So many options... SMH...