View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 07:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will I Am View Post
I am looking to get some recommendations on all season tires for the Z. I have the Continental Extreme Contact DWS currently. Although a decent tire traction wise, tread wear has much to be desired. I have been toying with the idea of General GMAX and Cooper Zeon RS3‑A. Michelins are a bit too pricey. Any help or experiences with any all season tires I would love to hear from you. Thanks in advance!
I think you are mistaken if you think either of those are going to outperform the DWS. If you absolutely have to have all seasons, you can't do much better (and you can do A LOT worse). I don't recommend trading better tread wear for crappier performance

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote