View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 05:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
GSS138
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z 6M Sport
GSS138 is a jewel in the roughGSS138 is a jewel in the roughGSS138 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLUJOKE View Post
You don't NEED anything and yaaaa OEM oil stabilizer with suffice if u take breaks between. 34 is overkill unless ur Turboed/SC Go with 25 row ($50 more than 19) from Stillen. Setrab upgrade is overkill too. Make sure u do the oem oil stabilizer delete other wise it'll cancel out ur new cooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Completely not true. I run the same track he is going to and on a hot day you will not finish a session w/o aftermarket cooling once your times are in that range.

That being said, you probably won't be putting in times fast enough to warrant a full 34 row your first few track days.

I run the OEM loop, the CSF triple pass, and full 34 row. It has yet to see 260 since, but I have not been in 100+ degree heat yet with it so we will see. Lot of guys out here run two 34 row coolers with fans just to maintain temps. AE Performance at one point mfgr an 88 row oil cooler, and it is completely not out of the question for SoCal/Vegas track conditions.

My honest opinion is that the CSF triple pass is really the answer and the only reason I am able to get away with a single 34 row. The CSF triple pass is a beast.

ButtonWillow 13 is unfortunately one of the worst fuel starve tracks you will encounter. There are at least two spot that will starve you out-cotton corners and the buttonhook. Bring your own gas if you can, but they have pumps at the track as well.

Last edited by GSS138; 03-23-2015 at 05:27 PM.
GSS138 is offline   Reply With Quote