View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 04:23 PM   #165 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

You had to sign a waiver because the kit was modded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut_N_Much View Post
1. Date of install 2011
2. Model year of car 2009
3. Model of car G37 vs 370Z Z
4. Problems at install Yes, no way to get even torque spec on intake bolts; even with 20 bends in the wrench
5. Late problems - including mileage at which they occurred and nature of problem Leaks, Intake casing + pressure making it difficult to get baseline to tune from
6. Stillen's actions relevant to warranty No action, made me sign waver and pay by money order for replacement parts (PITA) took for ever. Didn't want to discuss my build at all, sale new nothing about the kit; i kept getting refereed to a mechanic to identify replacement parts in the kit, didn't call back, i had to call until i got an answer.
7. Upgrades and modifications to the kit - including modifying the UpRev tune COG's, 928 Impeller, 25mm BOV, 650 Injectors, 1/2 gallon water res, CJM fuel Return, Grounding Kit for fuel pump, AN12 fittings larger feed and return lines
8. Max HP achieved - and how - UpRev tune, increased PSI (smaller diameter pulley), etc. 11 PSI, 510hp, then 12 PSI, blew out rings
9. Additional mods - Exhaust, clutch, etc FI Carbon Fiber, ARC Resonated test pipes, 7AT raise line pressure for quicker shifting10. Current miles on kit Sold it, kept leaking under the manifold.
11. Would like to know the max HP any one has achieved with the Stillen Kit 510 to 490 to 430 Sold
12. Most miles anyone has achieved with the kit.