View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 12:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
I thought about buying the Z for a very long time, 2005 to 2009. Buying it was not an impulse. Getting rid of it was. It was a knee jerk reaction to the constant csc problem and listening to too many people...non of whom were ever into sports cars. I plan to save money through the method I listed plus several others. Because of my age and how close retirement may be, I have a 1 to 2 year window. I appreciate the fact that you all took the time to provide some very thoughtful and useful advice. I should never have sold the 2009.
I wish I would have keep my 1990 300zxtt. Man is sucks, keep your chin up and stay on your path. It will work out.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote