View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 09:38 AM   #20 (permalink)
ayrton88
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370Z
ayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
Thanks. what really sucks is, I've had a sportscar of some sort since 1979. The Challenger is a great car but way big, no road feel, and not for me. I already had muscle cars. I listened to too many people who never owned a Z and don't share the same emotional connection I have with machines. I plan on buying another one after I pay this car down. I worry that the csc problem was never addressed.
Even though I'm an old coot and grew up in the '60s, I never understood the appeal of muscle cars. Big *** cars that were only good in a straight line. I always went for the British sports cars of the time. Bugeye (frogeye) Sprite was my absolute favorite and it would have fit in the trunk of most of those muscle cars. Kind of scary on the freeway surrounded by all the behemoths. Sometimes, I still get that feeling in the Z surrounded by Semis and Suvs.
ayrton88 is offline   Reply With Quote