View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 09:35 AM   #19 (permalink)
RN SHARK
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z, 14 SRT GC
RN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond repute

You should have at least gotten the SRT Chally. But I know what you mean when you say it is like a huge boat. I got to drive all the SRT vehicles in the track at VIR at the SRT Track Experience and I disliked the Challenger the most. I couldn't imagine it in non-SRT trim. Must be terrible. I wouldn't call it a sports car, really. I suggest you suck it up, ride out this Challenger thing, keep the wife happy...or, do as njobe89 said and get an automatic Z. They aren't all that bad. And you'll be able to find one that some chick drove that hasn't been beat to hell at the track like mine.
RN SHARK is offline   Reply With Quote