View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 02:21 PM   #546 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
I told me wife about your story, she's an RN. So if I understood correctly, you were having some marriage issues that were getting bad... And it seems the tumor was the likely culprit?
It was for sure the tumor.

Her behavior was so opposite of herself coupled with normal behavior. Goto the store and buy half the things on the list, and say she'll go back later to get the rest. Not anything bad just not how she operates. Normally she buys everything until the car won't close, just to save gas. This is the sort of thing I could care less about. Just one of many micro changes.

Jay loves to hear about my day with details. As a guy, this is tough to do but I have learned to give her what she wants, and that is stories of my day. Not paying attention to all this effort upsets me. At the end of every long story she began to draw the opposite conclusion that could only mean she was not paying attention; except it was the tumor. I feel badly now for being terse with her.

The poor girl was trying so hard to please me but her brain was short circiting and she'd do the wrong thing.

In the final eve before we went to the hospital, I asked her how long ago was our first date? She replied 1.5 years, no wait 21 years. 21 is correct.

I looked at a list she wrote that said "Do ? for Carter. find out info abut guy he wants to know about." She knew it was something but I don't know what it's about. Nor do I care. She is getting all the help she needs. Another list said mail bills. I have about a dozen unpaid bills since January but spent a little time getting things paid for both of us. Monday I'll find out about three $5700 checks sent to me and where they went.

Humorously - I saw her doing laundry Saturday and by Tuesday I had no socks or underwear. I checked every drawer, the garbage, dishwasher, oven, and had to go buy new.

The house is so empty I can not explain. After the surgury it feels a little less so, but still a huge void.

Holy Smokes! Does this ever apply https://youtu.be/M53VOewqoaA
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote