View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 12:58 AM   #542 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

I spent today at the hospital and her eye has now swollen up like a prize fighter and the color is dark purple. She has a bit of a fever so ice has been used to cool her down. The ICU nurse, drives a 350Z and is a client of mine, has the ability to read Jays stare and guess what she wants. This means Jay is made more comfortable.

Jay recognizes me, held my hand, moved her legs, sat up in bed to rearrange herself so it is looking good. She still has a breathing tube and can't talk, and is wonderfully sedated.

The doctors words "She is rock solid"
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote