View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 12:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
airikrankin
Base Member

Drives: 12 370z
airikrankin is on a distinguished road
Default Ranger quick lift

Finally got around to trying this out on the z. Due to all the snow z was stuck in my other garage, then it snowed maybe 1 inch and i got stuck in my driveway, which is flat, so after i ran hot water over it i got it in the garage. Anyway if your looking for a good way to lift your z for maintenance or to wax it without having to bend over this is for you. I did have to cut some plywood to raise the rubber blocks up some so my side skirts would clear the lift but i am on swifts and these just slide under. I just took a quick pic on my way out to work will update tomorow with pics of how high it raises it. They make 2 models one rated for 3500 lbs and the one i got that is rated for 5000 lbs. it took about 3 weeks for me to get and was shipped freight on a tractor trailer. Also the quick disconnects leak so they need upgraded. But for 1300 shipped it is well worth it. Unlike other scissor jacks you are able to get under the middle to do exhaust/tranny or anything like that. Each side weighs maybe 50lbs and has wheels on one side so you can store them easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
airikrankin is offline   Reply With Quote