View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 11:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayzee View Post
I've spent the past 2 days browsing through my favorite builds on the forum, all the way from 2011, seems like a lot of people moved on / sold cars / still own but stopped posting... Kind of guilty of that myself.

Looking through the pics of people picking up new front lips that just came out of R&D for the first time, discussing how to crack open the headlights to paint, debating whether m310's in 19 will give a good aggressive look

Those were the days fellas! Everything felt so fresh and new, the car itself had only been out for a year or two. The experiments with mods, waking up everyday to check the forum and see a manufacturer come up with a new after market part for our beauties. Threads used to grow at a rate of 10pages/day in the prime time.

Brings a tear to the eye.

Always had wonderful discussions with and was obsessed with the builds of several guys on here. To name a few, Simota, JasonLe, Gale, Kenchan, Docaam, and dozens more whose names, after not having browsed the forum for almost a half year, i can't remember off the top of my head anymore. Special shout out to you guys!

Wanted to make sure I say some words of appreciation for this forum and the community that made it grow to what it is. Thanks to all of you guys for making this forum what it is. from the DIY guides to the FS threads to the jokes that were shared over time.

I may have not met the vast majority of you in real life, but you guys made this community a great place to be. Cheers to that

PS:

I never ended up making a journal, mainly because the broke college student life didn't offer much to share in terms of build progress. I've gone through my stages of ricer mods and ebay-poverty modding (never ends well..) and thankfully those days are behind me. But even then, she has come a long way since! Considering getting started on a journal once I go air this summer.

purchase day

today

Nice build! Glad you still enjoy her.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote