View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 11:07 PM   #17 (permalink)
604GZ
Base Member

Drives: 2008 Infinti G37S
604GZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.nismo View Post
So by looking at the pics, the problem is way bigger than anticipated. I feel your pain. The bright side is, now would be the perfect time to "crak" apart the engine and do internal upgrades.
Do you mind telling us how it happened? Were you driving it hard moments before or just happened out of the blue? I know you were showing your friend the car but how hard or easy were you on the throttle.
thanks for the concern! So this is exactly what happened my friend has not seen the car since i got it and wanted to go for a ride. i took him around the block first stretch no problem with boost. second stretch with boost again no problems, now third stretch i take off im going i get to third gear let of the throttle slow down a bit and hit it again then slow down to a complete stop. after the 4 way stop sign was clear i went right off the line first second third now the car is cruising i am off the throttle and i try to turn right to make way for a car and i notice my steering is hard look at my RPM 0 i pull over and try to start it and no more compression looking at my boos controller my safe boost is 11 i hit 14.2 somehow
604GZ is offline   Reply With Quote