View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 10:44 AM   #37 (permalink)
chubbs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 370z Auto-Grey
chubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brisk View Post
"Just remember the transformation of the rear end when the 350z taillights changed from bulb to LED's."

Aren't the 370z's tails LED's???
Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I was trying to say that the change from bulbs to LED's on the 350z's taillights was a major improvement, and I think a similar step forward would be made if the 370z headlights had an LED strip, not just a single sidelight. I know it's been said before, but I'm working on the theory that the more often it's repeated, the more likely Nissan will hear about it and do something. When Nissan make changes to their Z cars they are usually well thought-out and well designed.

...I know the 370z's taillights are LED's - and they look lovely!

'03 Grey >>> '06 Black >>>'10 Silver >>> '16 Grey ^
chubbs is offline   Reply With Quote