View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 04:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
Out of anger, frustration, and listening to too many people (none are sports car people), I traded my 2009 370 back in December (4th clutch pedal to the floor problem). Dealer would not address the csc problem and neither did the corporate folks in Franklin TN (and I tried, boy did I try). Anyway, after having had 6 Rx7s and 1 Z, I thought maybe it was time to move on from sports cars and bought a very low mileage black Dodge Challenger R/T. It has all the bells and whistles, Hemi, red stripes, you name it. Everything. Discovered I was not ready to leave 2 seaters behind after all. The problem is, mow I'm upside down in the Challenger. Oh brother. But, all is not lost. I am interested in a 2010-2012 370Z, base with 6-spd and rear spoiler. I also have an extensive firearms collection. I plan off to sell the big ticket items that are safe queens, plus throw in some cash I will have at the end of the summer, trade the RT and get a Z again. Unless I can get out from being upside down, wife will go nuts. Wish me luck. I am hoping for early part of September. I don't know what I was thinking, I have a 68 Barracuda and others similar cars. But I loved the Z. I'll be back with you folks shortly.
thought the real reason was your wife yelled at you for getting the Z.

id you still have the same wife, i'd consult her first. GL...
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote