View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 02:31 AM   #535 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

I just got home from the hospital. She is heavily sedated but seemed to know me. She has a breathing tube currently so I did all the talking. As she is in ICU, I had more time waiting than seeing, but I was so relieved to be with her.

She is swollen and may have a vision issue in her left eye but that may be just fine in the end. She looks a lot better than I could have hoped from the doctors prep talk. The breathing tube will likely be removed in the morning and I'd like to be there early as they will let me.

Thanks for all the support.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote