View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 08:17 PM   #76 (permalink)
tturbo370z
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z sport 6mt
tturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
You are going to need some serious tires. Pick up a set of base model 350z rear brakes, I have test fit them - they fit up no problem at all, just a little trimming to the dust shield required. Raise the suspension to near stock height. Align the rear to minimal camber (less than 1 degree). Then you can use some 15" wheels. Some 28x10.5 street radials with about 18psi in them. Disable the brake input at the ECU and deactivate the code for it, then you can get a nice 2nd gear burnout going. With some practice, if your clutch survives, you wont get any tire spin!
Won't u need axles from drive shaft shop? I also heard u will break the diff mounts? I believe it is after the first if not second launch. I know they had to reinforce weld the diff mounts(if Im using the right words) on terribleones after the second launch cuz it broke. I have not went to the strip because of his very reason. They have weekend drags all the time but my car gets expensive having to transport it to Cali whenever it breaks down sides of not being a car guru like master phunk

Tturbo370z 800whp build
https://instagram.com/jdm_370z
tturbo370z is offline   Reply With Quote