View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 07:28 PM   #916 (permalink)
ayrton88
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370Z
ayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletz4break View Post
Damn, no wonder my riced out automatic cavalier was so fast back when I was 16... You can have your automatic all day for the 10th of a second it might make your car faster. I just traded in my BMW 335 coupe with the paddles. Hated it, just not the same experience. All of my sports cars have been manuals. Not to mention reliability of BMWs SUCK!
I had the exact same BMW experience....hated that SMG paddle shifting piece of crap. I don't know what I was thinking. So glad to be back to a real manual transmission. BMWs might be the ultimate driving machine, but not very often because they are always in the shop. I don't think 6 months went by without some issue cropping up. Never realized how much I would miss that 3rd pedal.
ayrton88 is offline   Reply With Quote