View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 10:27 AM   #35 (permalink)
k.alexander
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PG M6
k.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond repute

^ I second, Nikon FM's statement above. Driving last night and this morn, I was thinking about the fuel gauge, and it really isn't as bad as people make it out to be. The silver kind of matches the silver that is around the 3 "pods", it's a little different, but not all that weird.

Biggest complaints this far, is visibility out of this car. I find that the windshield is kind of on a short side, the left outside mirror, tends to block some of my view when I look left, in maneuvering around parking lots and such, and the blinds spots are pretty crazy too (although I'm getting around them with a lanechanger mirror and a proper adjustment of the outside mirrors).
k.alexander is offline   Reply With Quote