View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 01:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 604GZ View Post
so i pulled apart the intake plenum had a look at all the valves and they are all working and don't seem to be bent. i pulled out the spark plug and notice there wasn't any spark. tomorrow i will get a compression and leak down tester and see what happens
Since you know enough to get to the valves, you probably already know that the plugs need to be grounded to work, but I'll throw that out there just in case.

If only one plug is not firing, I look first to make sure the coil was getting the proper power, then at the coil itself.

If none of the plugs are firing, I'd look at the wiring from the ECM to the coils.

FSM has wiring details and trouble-shooting procedures.