View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 10:40 AM   #2586 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I like you Tony, and I like your product. Whether I end up purchasing the FI exhaust over another brand is still up in the air, but I definitely like my options so far. I certainly can appreciate your candidness and availability directly to your customers.

However, statements like these aren't really necessary. In that "competitor's" thread, they merely stated that resonators are included at no additional cost. They didn't say "unlike other vendors, our resonators are free!" or "other vendors charge extra for resonators, unlike us!".

There are no less than a dozen exhaust companies trying to sell their product on these forums, whether directly or through well known vendors like Forged or Amplified. You can say things like no one has a product like yours, but so can 10 of those other 12. Where yours may have more power, another company may have less drone. Where yours may be lighter, another company may be more stylish.

I guess what I'm saying is, your exhaust sells itself. Your dynos, videos, and reviews do much more than putting down another company.
I like you too and I understand where you are coming from. However, I know when someone is taking a stab at us whether it be directly or indirectly. I have history with that person and company and it is not good. It goes way deeper than just this exhaust system. So when I hear or see a comment from them directed towards us I will say something. Although I do agree this or any forum or any other should not be a public place for people to air their frustrations with other people. If you have a problem PM it to me. Don't take jabs to try and make your system look better. I know you do not see it that way and you may think I am reading too much into it, but like I said, I know what he was getting at as soon as he wrote it. There is no love loss here. As far as the other vendors go, I have no issues with anyone, in fact Amplified Motorsport, GTM and Forged Performance all buy products from me. As far as our system, I agree it does sell itself and we would love your business. On the flip side, if you decide to go another route I will understand that is well. SO with all of that being said, if I offended you then I apologize...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"