View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 11:25 AM   #297 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroZeta View Post
Yeah it should be fun. My initial thought was taking the black plastic pieces that separate the front wheel wells from the radiator on the factory bumper and remolding them. Not like they would be useful for the aftermarket bumper anyway.

Also the injen water shields won't do any good as they were not designed to block moisture head-on, at full speed.

Stillen G3 probably won't work with the bumper since the "nostril" ducts go too far back.

I am determined not to go short ram intake or back to stock. So I will figure something out.
I forgot about that...

FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote